Every season of the year, the Schererville Parks Department offers a variety of events that you can enroll your child into. Gymnastics, educational programs, karate, day camps, or even nights dedicated to letting the parents have a night on their own are all some of the things available. Check back at the end of beginning of spring and the beginning of fall to see which programs will be available for the next several months.
The Parks Department Program Brochure is also a great way to keep track of what is being offered.
Click any of the links below to find out more information about the program offered:
- Hilbrich Cabin History Hike (Ages 3-6)
- Session 1 - August 7, 2017
- Karate (Ages 6-15) & Little Dragons (Ages 4-6)
- Little Tykes Sporties (Ages 3-6)
- Little Tykes (Ages 3-5)
- *Fall 2017 Session* Starts week of August 31, 2017
- Youth Yoga (Ages 5-12)
- Session 3 - Starts August 7, 2017