Wednesday, March 01, 2017
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Schererville Community Center
500 E Joliet St.
Schererville, IN 46375
Learn about the outdoors and what you can do to put that knowledge to use.
The Indiana Master Naturalist program will provide you with hands-on opportunities to learn about our Hoosier natural resources. It also provides a way for you to share that knowledge, along with your life experiences, through volunteer service. Students receive a certificate and lapel pin upon completion of requirements.
Date: Wednesdays - March 1, 2017-May 3, 2017 (**No class March 15**)
Location: Schererville Community Center
Fee: $90 Residents/$99 Non-Residents
- March 1 - Water: Mia Goulding, Naturalist, VU Alumni
- March 8 - Wildflowers: David Hamilla, Naturalist
- March 22 - Amphibians: Dr. Spencer Cortwrights, IUN Professor
- March 29 - People and Natural Resources: Maddie Grimm, Parks and Recreation
- April 5 - Backyard Wildlife: Dr. Larry McAfee, retired DVM
- April 12 - Wild Edibles: Dave Hamilla, Naturalist
- April 19 - Geology: Dr. Ken Schoon, Professor Emeritus
- April 26 - Trees: Maddie Grimm, Schererville parks and Recreation
- May 3 - Regional Ecology Field Trip: John Henry Drake, Natural Conservancy
Click here to register online or register in person at the Clerk-Treasurers Office.