Where: Lincolnwood Ave.
- First Section: Between Old Lincoln HWY and Miami Road
- Second Section: Between Miami Road & Iroquois Rd.
- Third Section: Between Iroquois Rd. and 77th Ave.
- First Section: Begins week of February 17th (anticipated Feb. 21)
- Second Section: Begins after completion of first section work to finish February 28
- Third Section: Anticipated for March 2nd. - March March 13th.
Why: NIPSCO Work
There will be road closures along Lincolnwood Ave. in the next several weeks for NIPSCO work.
Work will be broken up into three separate sections with the first beginning the week of February 17th.
To view the work sections and detour, please click on the document below:
Work is expected to run only during work hours and roads should be accessible at the end of work day/in the evening.
Roads will be closed to all thru traffic during work hours.
Signs will be placed prior to and along route informing of road closures. A detour route will also be established. Detour route can be viewed in above document.
We will keep residents updated as information comes in regarding the work.
Contact Public Works with questions, (219) 322-6688 or (219) 322-5486.